Slipstream Brewing have an impressive home in Brisbane and have impressed many with their beers too.
If you'd like to help tell their story and spread their word, they want to hear from you.
JOB Description: MARKETING COORDINATOR
We are a small team of passionate people, producing some of the most accessible and sessionable craft beers in Australia. Our beers are brewed with nothing but pure flavour in mind, with our popular, award-winning core range line-up as well as a regular limited release program & exclusive small batch program for our venue.
Last year, we opened our 250-seat bar & kitchen, which seamlessly connects customers to our brewery and we strive to create a great customer experience.
We are recruiting for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This multi-faceted role provides support to the management team as we seek to create greater awareness of the Slipstream brand & create a true destination experience for the community of Brisbane and beyond in our venue.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in Social Media & Marketing as well as have creative flair and experience in graphic design. We are looking for someone who will be a team player, who takes initiative and enjoys bringing new ideas to the table and keeps up with relevant trends.
About the role:
- Social media planning, copy creation and content creation (still, reels, video) in line with Slipstream TOV (tone of voice)
- Management of website, including creation of content and managing orders and inventory via our online store
- Manage merch inventory, re-ordering & oversee the merch display in venue
- EDM creation and managing and implementing strategies to grow our email database
- Creation of marketing collateral for our venue – including but not limited to menus, posters, decals
- Creation of Trade Marketing materials e.g. POS materials
- Assist with the launch of new products including input into design, copy writing and execution on channels
- Generation of reports on campaigns and online activities where necessary
- Assisting with off site festivals and in venue events
- Assisting with community engagement & sponsorship activities
- Support in general marketing emails
- General administration tasks as required
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Very high attention to detail
- Creative flair with proven graphic design experience preferred
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Proven experience with: Wordpress / Woocommerce (or similar), Mailchimp, Social media platforms, Adobe Suite including Photoshop/Illustrator / Indesign, Meta Advertising, Google Analytics
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Drivers licence essential
- A passion for great craft beer is an advantage
- QLD RSA preferred
- Flexible to work weekends to attend festivals or venue events if needed
What we offer:
A rare opportunity to join one of Brisbane’s best craft beer brands & venues as part of a small but passionate team.
- Fun and flexible working environment
- Free lunches
- Beer allowance & discounts
To apply, send your resume along with a cover letter outlining your experience as relevant to this role and what you’re the perfect candidate to join our team. Apply via email to email@example.com or apply via Seek.