Sunday Road launched in Sydney's south six years ago and have built a reputation for brewing consistently high quality, award-winning beers, taking top spot in The Crafty Pint's cold IPA blind tasting and Best New World IPA at the 2021 Australian International Beer Awards for their Cryotherapy Hazy IPA.
They're looking to expand and are hiring a full-time rep for NSW and ACT.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REPRESENTATIVE (NSW & ACT)
At Sunday Road we love great beer, we love making it, we love drinking it and we love that it brings together a community of beer-loving friends. We launched our first beer over 6 years ago and have enjoyed significant growth and are extremely proud of what we’ve achieved to date. We are a passionate team of craft beer lovers, all of us have a great work ethic and are proud of the Sunday Road brand.
As part of our next stage of growth we are looking to expand our team by taking on a Full Time Sales Representative to expand distribution.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will include:
- Sales and account management of Sunday Road beers to both on and off premise venues across Sydney and wider NSW maintaining a high degree of customer service.
- Developing new business opportunities and relationships with key accounts ensuring the needs of clients are met.
- Assist in the development of the Sunday Road brand by monitoring current trends and changes in competitor products and activity and recommending changes as you see fit
- Contributing to the development and continual improvement of marketing and sales plans.
- Assisting in the delivery of promotional events and activities when required
- Maintain CRM in line with requirements
- Represent Sunday Road at offsite events ranging from Beer Festivals and in venue events such as tastings – some weekend is required
- Complete necessary administrative reporting and communications on a timely basis
- Having some fun while Walking the Path with us
A little about you:
- Previous experience in a Sales role, particularly in FMCG or liquor
- Strong industry and retailer network would be highly regarded
- A strategic, relationship-driven approach to sales that is successful in today’s competitive market.
- Passion for Craft Beer
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty, and an exceptional work ethic
- Exceptional customer service focus at all times
- Excellent time management skills: able to be proactive and take initiative
- Current Australian driver’s license and RSA
This role is full-time with a salary package commensurate with experience, skills, and abilities. The package includes, car, computer & phone. We also offer an employee beer allowance…
If you are interested in this role, please send through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and brief paragraph on why you think you’re the right person for the role.