Hop Nation produce all manner of alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) beverages, from award-winning beers to spirits, wines and seltzers.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring a packaging assistant for their main production facility in Mornington.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PACKAGING ASSISTANT
Hop Nation is an independent craft brewery based in Melbourne, co-owned and operated by Sam Hambour and Duncan Gibson. We favour hop-forward beers and quality ingredients.
We are looking for a packaging assistant to help staff our new Mornington Peninsula brewery located at 20 Latham St, Mornington.
Hours may vary to align with staffing and production needs. All shifts (morning, afternoon, and occasionally on weekends) may be required.
- Legally permitted to work in Australia
- Positive attitude, ready for a challenge, comfortable working in a small team
- Must be ready to work with quickly changing deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- A strong passion for quality and consistency
- Physically capable to lift 25kg
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and operating on the canning line (Codi)
- Keg cleaning, filling, keg pallet loading and wrapping
- Performing stocktakes
- FV quality control sampling
- Tank CIP and sanitation
- Maintaining brewery cleanliness and all cleanup/maintenance schedules
- Receiving and unloading raw materials
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete all necessary paperwork accurately and on time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have a basic understanding of Excel, Word and other standard programs for brewery functions.
- Forklift license and driver’s license are desirable but not mandatory.
As part of the Hop Nation team, you'll enjoy
- family-friendly benefits
- a healthy and safe environment
- a generous annual beer allowance
- career development opportunities
- part of an environmentally conscious brand
Hop Nation Brewing Co values equal opportunity and enjoys a diverse and inclusive work environment. Applications are encouraged from those who live with a disability, identify as LGBTQI+, are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, and people of all other cultural backgrounds.
To apply email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with Packaging Assistant in the subject line.
Applications close October 29, 2022.