Killer Sprocket built their brand with a series of left of centre releases while operating without a home over seven years before opening their own brewery in Melbourne's east in 2020.
They're looking to get their beer into more hands across their hometown and are taking on a beer-loving rep to help them.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CRAFT BEER SALES Representative – MELBOURNE
Salary range $60,000 - $80,000 base plus super, car & performance-based incentives
On target earnings $100,000
At Killer Sprocket we have been brewing malt driven ales for over 9 years, proudly supplying selected venues throughout Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales, WA and ACT.
As 2022 draws to a close, we are preparing to move to a larger venue around the corner from our current Bayswater North HQ, allowing us to increase production and expand our distribution and team.
We are looking for an energetic beer lover to join us in a role focused on increasing sales and brand awareness across Melbourne hospitality venues and retailers while maintaining our existing relationships.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Experience is preferred but we will consider all applications.
Your Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team to exceed expectations for both clients and partners
- Meet budgets, sales targets and KPIs
- Liaise with existing and new clients in both on and off premise venues
- Organise and attend tastings, festivals, and other events
Skills We Would Love You to Have
- Relevant experience in sales, beer, hospitality or related FMCG
- Experience in establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Proven sales record and ability to independently manage a territory
- Established relationships in the Victorian craft beer market
- Full driver licence
- Hold a current Victorian RSA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and improvise when required
This is a full-time, permanent position that will involve the occasional after hours and weekend work.
A highly competitive remuneration package is available for the right applicant including:
- Base salary, commensurate with experience
- Uncapped commission structure
- Up to 10% commission on sales value
- Flexible hours
- Tools of the trade (Laptop, Phone, Beer, etc.)
- Company car or vehicle allowance
If you would like to learn more, please send your resume along with why you think you would be a great fit to email@example.com and we will be happy to catch up for a beer and a chat.