Deeds brew plenty of beers and plenty of people are eager to get their hands on them too.
If you'd like to play a role in helping them leave the brewery in tip top condition, they're adding to the packaging team at their Glen Iris home.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PACKAGING – FULL-TIME
We’re looking for someone with the necessary skills to help us run our pack line that turns out a variety of quality beers set against a busy and exciting production schedule.
The successful candidate will be passionate and hard-working and able to get up to speed quickly with the running of all our equipment from the can filler to the box packer and everything in between. With proven experience in a similar production/packaging role.
We are looking for someone who prioritises safety at all times and promotes that culture in the wider team.
You will be committed to product quality, with an eye for detail and genuine pride in the output of the brewery.
The opportunity to work closely with a great team, not only in packaging but across the business.
The ideal candidate is someone who will:
- Ensure that all product is packaged to spec – including DO, CO2, required date stamps, can size, carton size, keg size, etc.
- Monitor production of cartons (ABBE) and cans (ORORA) to ensure adequate supply as required by the production schedule
- Coordinate the keg fleet with Operations to ensure adequate supply as required by the production schedule
- Help with ordering and inventory of all materials required for packaging on a weekly basis including cans, lids, bottles, crowns, cartons, keg caps, carton labels, Paktech Carriers, Cluster wraps, Carton Printer Ink, Can Printer Ink
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department in regards to label delivery to ensure the necessary labels are available as required by the production schedule
- Assist in repair and maintenance with all packaging equipment as required and within the ability of the packaging role.
- Fill out all required Quality Documentation as required including Pack Log Sheets, QA data, etc.
- Help with the ongoing development of all SOP’s for all equipment in the Packaging Department
If you have the skills and would like to join an exciting and fast growing brewery pushing out high quality beer please send your resume to Richard@deedsbrewing.com.au.