The brewing community on the Gold Coast continues to grow, with Burleigh Barrels an impressive new addition in 2022 you can read about here.
They're hiring too, with a role for a marketing and social media manager up for grabs.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing and Social Media Manager
Burleigh Barrels is an exciting new Brewery and Distillery located in Burleigh - the heart of the Gold Coast. Our brewery is a celebration of the Gold Coast’s good food, good surf and great beer.
Want to combine your love for craft beer with your creative flair and knack for story telling? Then we have the role for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing/Social Media Manager to join our senior management team.
We need your help to tell our story and to get the word out about Burleigh Barrels. Established in 2022, we are still in start-up phase with an exciting plan for future growth. We need your to help cement our brand as one of the leading craft breweries in Australia.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in driving marketing campaigns as well as social media content creation. You will need to be an out of the box thinker, experienced in graphic design and know how to create and implement successful marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone who will be a team player, who takes initiative and enjoys bringing new ideas to the table to keep up with relevant industry trends – basically a unicorn who loves craft beer!
Working closely with the directors and senior management, you will be a highly empowered and pivotal part of driving the Burleigh Barrels brand forward into the marketplace.
- Social media planning, copy creation and content creation (still, reels, video) in line with our brand story
- Management of website, including creation of content
- EDM creation, management and implementing strategies to grow our email database
- Creation of marketing collateral for our venue – including but not limited to menus, posters, decals etc
- Generating reports on campaigns and online activities to report to management
- 3+ years of broad marketing experience encompassing brand management and social media/content creation.
- Understanding of marketing principles to deliver successful campaign outcomes.
- Craft beer or FMCG experience.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and to manage strategic priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in content creation and development, including graphic design, photography, social media and copywriting.
- Strong understanding of Google Adwords, SEO, Facebook Ad Manager, EDM’s and other platforms we utilise.
- Skilled in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to identify and create a strong brand voice.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude.
If you think this role sounds just like you, send through your resume and a cracking cover letter to email@example.com.