Carwyn Cellars is a Melbourne craft booze icon, celebrating 15 years of slingin’ suds this year.
If you’d like to join their team of beer loving legends, they’re on the hunt for experienced bar or bottleshop casuals, with management shifts considered for the right candidate and the option to go full time.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Bar & Bottleshop Casuals
We are no ordinary bottleshop and bar, renowned for putting on some of the most ridiculous events imaginable and we pride ourselves on sourcing (quite literally) the best beer from all over the world. Yes, we’re booze snobs, but we don’t take it too seriously. We have a great team (even if we say so ourselves) and we promote and practice an inclusive working environment. Coming into the busy season, we are looking to add some more legends, both behind our bar and in our impressive retail section.
If you tick a few of these boxes, then we’d love to hear from you:
- A keen interest in craft booze and particularly craft beer (spirit knowledge a bonus!)
- A knowledge of basic beer styles and craft beer trends.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- The ability to handle a fast-paced working environment.
- Experience behind a bar or liquor retail
- Thrive in a team environment.
- Awkward banter level: pro (but medium will also do)
Interested? Does this sound like you? Well, don’t waste any time and send your applications through to firstname.lastname@example.org.