Beermash has been showcasing good beer for close to a decade and if you'd like to join the team, they have a number of roles open.
Job Description: Bartenders/bottleshop assistants
Since 2014 Beermash has been showcasing the artistry of specialty craft beer through our 22 rotating taps, extensive bottle shop range and exclusive events. Located in the heart of counter culture, Smith St Collingwood, Beermash is one of Australia’s most regarded destinations for sharing a unique craft beer experience.
We have full-time and part-time positions available.
Main duties include:
- Pouring tap beer, wines & spirits.
- Collecting glassware & cleaning tables.
- Stocking fridges.
- Tapping kegs.
- Processing online orders.
- Open/Closing the venue.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of craft beer.
- Great Customer service skills.
- Great banter and enjoy looking after valued locals.
- Can change a keg/flush lines.
- Weekend & evening availability.
If this sounds like you please email a resume & cover letter to email@example.com.