Hawkesbury Brewing Co produce a wide range of beers, wines, spirits, RTDs and more at their home on the Central Coast.
If you're looking to start a career in brewing, they're looking to add a brewer / blender to the team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BREWER / BLENDER
Hawkesbury Brewing Company is a rapidly growing multi beverage business located at Lisarow on the Central Coast. The site has been set up to be one of the most flexible manufacturing sites in Australia; we make Beer, Wine, Spirits, RTD’s, Cream liqueurs and have a newly opened bar to share our products with the community. The site has all the brewing and processing capability plus 9 pack lines allowing us to produce most pack formats and 1.5 million L of tank capacity.
We have a great full-time opportunity for a Brewer/Blender to join the Hawkesbury team. Experience is highly regarded but not essential as both on the job training and opportunities for formal education are available. If you’re a motivated and hard-working individual with an interest in brewing and science this would be a great place to start your career with plenty of opportunities in a rapidly growing business.
- Cellar work
- Record keeping
- Quality testing
- Reliable/Ability to work shift work
- Great communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Good time management
- Attention to detail and record keeping
- Motivated and physically fit
- Australian citizenship/residency or valid existing Australian work Visa
- Commercial brewing/blending experience
- Formal brewing qualifications
- Relevant tertiary education
- Forklift licence
Remuneration: $55,000 to $75,000 per annum
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.