Bonehead Brewing have a much-loved core range while always brewing a fresh array of interesting new beers too.
If you'd like to join their tight-knit sales crew, they're hiring.
Job Description: Sales Representative
Autonomous role in an amazing industry. Up and coming brand growing on a solid base.
For almost 6 years Bonehead Brewing has been punching above its weight brewing and selling approachable well balanced and sessionalble beers out of its Kensington home.
Our small team of legends love what we do and we’re as serious about awesome beer as we are about having a blast doing it. The trade has embraced our irreverent approach and we still feel we’ve only just begun.
We are now looking for a passionate, enthusiastic, experienced sales legend to take on an existing territory and expand its current reach. You might be a sales gun that is ready to take the next step, or in a similar role and looking for a change of scene, either way you will need the following.
- Sales experience within the Melbourne beer scene
- Craft beer knowledge and understanding of style and market
- Motivation and passion for brand, service and result
- Great interpersonal skills, we care about relationships not quick wins
- Efficient with time and sales reporting
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver weekly targets and monthly budgets
- A full Australian driver’s licence
Salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on previous experience & skills.
If that sounds like you, and you are excited by the prospect of getting into an up-and-coming brewery and making a difference you can be proud of, drop me a cover letter and resume: email@example.com.