Beermash have built a reputation as one of the finest places in Melbourne to enjoy a craft beer and pick some up for home.
If you'd like to join them, they're hiring.
Job Description: Full Time Bar/Bottleshop Attendant
Since 2014 Beermash has been showcasing the artistry of specialty craft beer through our 22 rotating taps, extensive bottle shop range and exclusive events. Located in the heart of counter culture, Smith St Collingwood, Beermash is one of Australia’s most regarded destinations for sharing a unique craft beer experience.
Main duties include:
- Pouring tap beer, wines & spirits.
- Collecting glassware & cleaning tables.
- Stocking fridges.
- Tapping kegs.
- Processing online orders.
- Open/Closing the venue.
- Keep the venue clean & tidy.
- Expand knowledge of the ever changing product range.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of craft beer.
- Great Customer service skills.
- Proactive approach and take pride in their workspace.
- Great banter and enjoy looking after valued locals and new customers alike.
- Can change a keg/flush lines.
- Weekend & evening availability.
What’s on offer:
- Generous discounts on a huge array of Beers & Wines.
- Tasters of delicious beverages.
- Consistent Full-Time hours above award pay.
- Possibility for progression for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you please email a resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.