Kiwi legends Yeastie Boys recently announced they would be brewing some of their beers at Nomad in Sydney for the Australian market. With that arrangement now up and running, the team is looking to hire a sales manager for both Yeastie Boys and Nomad.
JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPERIENCED SALES MANAGER
Yeastie Boys & Nomad Brewing Co, based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, are looking for a passionate Nomad to join our expanding team and help us develop and drive Nomad and Yeastie Boys sales.
With a focus on brewing the highest quality craft beers, collaborating with the world's best brewers and experimentation, plus a new focus on barrel ageing and sours, we need a person that shares our passion for great beer and wants to join our team to drive and help manage these two award-winning breweries.
The core focus area will be Sydney Metro, with expanded responsibility based on success to take on a more senior management and development role for all sales.
This is a full time role based out of our Northern Beaches brewery.
So about these roles:
Core focus: On and off license venues, plus:
- Sales and hitting budget.
- Event activations
- Festival representation
- New customer development
- Effective category management
- Relationship management
- Providing a superior level of service to our customers
- Eduction / training of venues
You’ll also be involved in:
- Quality control
- Brand direction
- Beer development / training
- Reporting to Nomad & Yeastie Boys Managing Directors
- Relevant industry experience
- Sales experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Current drivers license
- No convictions for alcohol related crimes
- Solid communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- YOU MUST LOVE CRAFT BEER!!!!
Now, if this all sounds great, and before you hit send on your resume, first consider the following as requirements to be considered for this position:
- You have good presentation and communication skills
- Have the relevant certificate for serving of alcohol
- Are committed to a role, which also requires some weekend & festival work on request
- Commitment to invest time in brand development through tasting sessions and mid week events after 5pm
A very attractive package will be discussed with the successful candidate, but as a starting point:
- Full time wage based on your current experience
- Attractive bonus and incentive plan
- Commission for sales on top of base salary
- Car and expenses
- Training and support including Cicerone training
- Tools of the trade supplied
- Free monthly sample stock, for personal consumption and brand knowledge, plus trade samples
If you are interested and think you have what it takes then please, send relevant resume and supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo Credit: Bryn Price Blue Doors Studio instagram: @bluedoors