Bentspoke Brewing Co has enjoyed huge success since opening its brewpub in Canberra. It now operates a second production site and has started canning some of its excellent beers. Now, they're after a sales manager to take them Australia wide.
JOB DESCRIPTION: NATIONAL SALES MANAGER (ACT)
Your new company
Bentspoke Brewing Co is a Canberra born and bred brand that is expanding its operations off the back of an outstanding product driven by a passionate group of individuals. These expansion plans include growing a national profile through establishing trusted relationships with bars, clubs and premium retailers.
The organisation is organically evolving through a growing demand for the product and through industry contacts which are encouraging new market opportunities.
Your new role
For the first time, Bentspoke Brewing Co is looking to put in place a dedicated National Sales Manager to drive expansion more rapidly and to improve existing market coverage.
The strategy for this position will be three fold:
- Develop a national sales strategy which will include growing the existing sales team
- Maximise existing customer relationships and improve service and sales opportunity
- Grow new market sales through trusted partnerships
While there will be a range of other duties including managing trade or promotional events the role is one to make your own and smart recommendations will be warmly received.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have a passion for craft beer. That will be essential to the success of your application. We are looking for someone to live, breath and ‘be’ a true member of the Bentspoke family.
- You must have a strong sales record and be able to independently develop comprehensive sales strategies.
- You must be equally comfortable sampling beer with customers at a barbecue as you are presenting to national chain head offices.
- You will need to build strong internal relationships in the business and develop an expert understanding of the production business in order to iron out potential sales and distribution issues.
The shortlisted applicants will be graded on sales experience in the FMCG world, especially those who have beer or wine experience, however we are happy to talk to a true believer in the craft beer world who has the sales ability.
What you'll get in return
An OTE package will be on offer commensurate with experience and sales ability. The indicated package currently is circa $140,000 and will include a car allowance. This has strong potential to grow as the business expands.
What you need to do now
For further information please contact Brendan Thomson on (02) 6257 6344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.