Hawkers has enjoyed one of the liveliest starts to life of any new brewery in Australia. Now, having launched in Melbourne then moved into SA, Tasmania and Queensland, they're hitting NSW. If you'd like to be a face for the brand, read on...
JOB DESCRIPTION: NSW SALES REP
Hawkers is heading to Sydney and needs a beer lover to join the team, based in Sydney and supported by the brewery's home base in Melbourne.
The role offers a chance to be part of one of Australia's most exciting breweries.
- Building relationships in the on and off-premise market
- Sales results for keg and packaged products
- Brand building and representation
- Performing merchandising activities in accounts
- Regular in store tastings
- Signage placement and point of sale
- Working festivals and events
- You will need to be comfortable with tech, systematic, able to take direction, a strong communicator, and passionate about good beer and customer service. We will supply you with the tools you need and, most importantly, GREAT BEER
- Experience is not required but the right attitude is. (However, experience in the alcohol industry would be highly regarded)
- Permanent resident
- You have a current driver's licence and current NSW RSA
Email your CV to email@example.com along with a short description of why you are a the right fit for Hawkers.
Applications close May 7, 2017.