Hargreaves Hill is expanding and going through a rebrand too. The team is set to grow and that includes taking on an experiences sales rep/manager. If you'd like to join the Yarra Valley brewery, read on.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REP / MANAGER (VIC)
Hargreaves Hill is looking for an experienced Sales Representative/Manager to maintain and build our customer base in and around Melbourne. You will be working with our existing customers, building great relationships and giving great service.
You must be:
- Passionate and knowledgeable about beer
- Know your way around Melbourne’s great bars, pubs and restaurants
- Charismatic, a good communicator, highly organised and efficient
- Ready, willing and able to organise tastings, run festivals and other events
- Ability to co-ordinate & organise tastings, events and festivals
- Creative, and ready to implement your ideas to help us grow our brand and presence
This is a full time role, with an attractive package (with all the trade tools) to be negotiated based on experience and suitability for the role.
You will need a current Victorian Driver’s license, and a good driving record, as well as having completed your RSA.
Applications close May 31, 2017.
Please email your cover letter and CV as your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.