The team at Grand Ridge is expanding and they're looking for sales guns to join the team selling beer in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Got the goods? Then get that application in.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales Representatives – Melbourne/Sydney/Brisbane
Grand Ridge Brewery is looking for high performing, experienced sales person(s) to join our sales team.
We're very excited to offer this great opportunity to work within a small, Australian family-owned and operated business. Our sales team is growing and you will play a pivotal role in the next phase of our growth.
You must be a confident, sales minded individual with an unwavering passion for craft beer. This role is responsible for maintaining and supporting our existing clients, whilst recruiting and building rapport with new customers.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Experience in a similar position in the craft beer industry with a proven track record in sales
- Always positive attitude
- Great attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills
- Love of craft beer
- Strong communication and people skills
- Confidence and ability to close a sale
- Driven to meet sales targets
- Committed to providing high-level customer service
- Comfortable working with on and off premise venues across both packaged and draught products.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a fast moving team
- Fun, vibrant personality
- Strong computer skills including use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexibility around work days as occasional weekend work at events is required
- Current Victorian RSA
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
The successful applicant will be required to commence work as soon as possible.
This is a permanent, full-time role, typically Monday to Friday with occasional requirements for weekend work.
Salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant(s), based on previous experience, qualifications and skill set.
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Please include with your application:
- Cover letter detailing prior relevant experience
- Current resume
- Your favourite style of beer and why, including examples of 2 Australian craft beers you think are excelling in that category and why.
Applications close on Friday, 28 July 2017.