Porters Liquor Bexley is a store dedicated to bringing good beer to the people of southern Sydney. Step inside and you find a vast array of quality beers, wine and spirits, with a big focus on NSW craft beer.
They're expanding the team so if you'd like to share your passion with others, here's how.
JOB DESCRIPTION: LIQUOR STORE ASSISTANT (Permanent Part Time & Casual)
At Porters Liquor Bexley we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to our customers and are passionate about the products that we sell. We hold an extensive range of craft beer, wine and small batch spirits so we are looking for someone that shares our interest in these products.
- An in-date RSA card
- Computer literate
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent presentation
- The ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Forklift License an advantage but not essential
- The availability to work across a 7 day working week.
- Availability for night(10pm closes) and weekend shifts is essential for this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and staff with excellent verbal communication skills
- Attend company training events, seminars, liquor education classes when required
- Assisting with merchandise display
- Maintain store standards.
- Heavy and repetitive lifting is a requirement of this position
If you are looking to develop your career with a dynamic organisation, like Porters Liquor Bexley, contact us now by sending through your resume to email@example.com.
Closing date is September 13, 2017.