Over the past five years the guys behind the Grifter Brewing Company have taken pride in being as hands-on as they can in every aspect of their business; more often than not when you have a Grifter beer it's been brewed, kegged, sold and delivered by hand by one of the brewers or founders.
But their little business has been growing very fast, well past the point where they can do everything alone. Having recently brought in a couple of extra brewers to help out in their expanded brewery, they're taking the next big step and looking to employ the first ever Grifter sales rep.
If you reckon you get the Grifter vibe, would look good wearing their beautifully designed t-shirts and could do a stellar job representing their beers, they want to hear from you...
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES PERSON
The Grifter Brewing Company is looking for the first ever sales person to join our small
team in Sydney's good beer hub of Marrickville.
We're looking for an individual who fits our vibe and ethos while helping to grow the business with a focus on building and maintaining strong customer relationships. This is not your typical Monday to Friday job; you’ll be representing the brewery at various festivals and events around Sydney, which will include some weekend work.
The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about good beer
- Have an understanding of the local beer scene
- Be able to take direction with the ability to build new relationships
- Present a high standard of customer service at all times
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills and a "can do" attitude
- Represent the brewery at events, festivals and beer tastings
- Be a proud ambassador for The Grifter Brewing Company
The following skills are preferred but not essential:
- Good knowledge of Australian beer scene and hospitality industry
- At least three years of sales or hospitality experience
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Reporting skills, maintaining and updating sales information weekly/monthly
- Beginner/Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel)
- Current RSA Certificate
- Full drivers licence
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Applications close October 5, 2017.