It’s all go at Bright Brewery with a new brewer set to join the team and a new marketing manager looking to spread the word about what they’re up to far and wide.
They’re now after a new chef too so if you think life in the Victorian High Country sampling great beers and designing to dishes to accompany them could be for you, then read on…
Job Description: Brewery Chef
Bright Brewery is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Chef to join the kitchen team at our Brewery and Restaurant in Victoriaâs High Country.
Bright Brewery is an award winning, family owned and operated brewery that has been producing diverse and reputable beers in the spectacular alpine town of Bright since 2005. We use fresh mountain water, quality ingredients and craft brewing techniques to brew our MountainCrafted beers. We embrace all that the Alpine lifestyle offers and our region is abundant with gourmet produce.
We require a team player who loves working with the freshest local produce and who can bring a real creative flair to our cuisine.
Weâre looking for a leader to help us create delicious food with a craft brewery twist that will make our full range of flavourful beers really sing.
This position is full time, primarily covering our lunch and dinner services. Salary is negotiable for the right applicant.
Skills Required (includes but is not limited to):
- Passion and imagination for food
- Interest in local produce and beer matching
- Qualified Chef
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to manage Food Service costs
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations relating to the hospitality industry
- Proven leadership skills and lead by example
- Be able to identify problems and attend to them without supervision
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Proven ability to lead and direct staff with respect and fairness
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Applications can be made confidentially by sending a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 20 August 2014.
For more information please contact:
Food and Beverage Manager, Bright Brewery
tel: +61 3 5755 1301