Your Mates Brewing is based on the Sunshine Coast, starting out as two mates brewing for their mates, before moving on to gypsy brewing, opening a bar in Nambour and eventually putting Larry, their pale ale, into cans.
Now they're hiring their first rep to help get Larry into more Queenslanders' hands.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REP (QLD)
Your Mates Brewing Co was co-founded by Matt Hepburn and Christen McGarry. We built our foundation on the things we value most: good beer drunk with good mates and having a good bloody time. Beer isn’t just something we use to past the time. We believe it’s about the social experience, the memories and the mateship that makes our beer awesome.
Next year we will be building a BIGGER brewery to keep up with demand. There is a HUGE opportunity for a Good Time lover to embark on this journey with us. We are looking for an all-rounder to join our small team and help us reach our full potential beyond our home base on the Sunshine Coast. Ideally, you will be stationed on the Sunshine coast and take on a key role of representing Your Mates in our backyard as well as North and South within the greater Queensland areas.
Our company and brand is rapidly growing and we are looking for somebody who has these 3 values on the top of their list.
- Passionate - You LOVE craft beer
- Motivated – You WANT to push your boundaries
- Organised – This is very important
We work in a very fast paced and changing environment. We always bite off more than we can chew, but we wouldn’t want it any other way.
- Become the face of Your Mates Brewing Co
- Build relationships with existing and new customers
- Achieve sale targets
- Conduct weekly beer tastings
- Conduct and attend beer events and festivals
- Work the tap room when needed
- Have proven sales experience in the liquor industry or an extensive background in the hospitality game
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Marketing and event experience not necessary but recommended
- Be able to work in a team but also as a lone wolf
- Mulit-tasking maniac
- Must have a Driver's Licence & RSA
This role is expected to be part-time position to begin with evolving into full-time.
If you think you would be Your Mates Brewing Co's next gun, we would love to shout you a beer. To apply, please email email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is November 24, 2017.