This position is now filled.
Capital Brewing Co is one of Canberra’s newest breweries with a home in Fyshwick which operates as both a production brewery and a lively venue.
The brewery is after a head of sales to lead its sales team and keep pushing its brand across the country.
JOB DESCRIPTION: NATIONAL HEAD OF SALES – SYDNEY
Passionate about craft beer? Come and join one of the fastest growing craft beer brands in Australia, work in an awesome environment with a team of legends!
We are looking for a Head of National Sales to work from our office in Bondi, overseeing and managing our sales team, relationships with key customers / buying groups and driving growth nationally.
Our home base is our production brew house and tap room at Dairy Road, Fyshwick, ACT, we have over 5000 guests visit us here every week for beers and good vibes.
You will be a part of the senior management team helping to develop and deliver on key strategies.
You will be in charge of a team of experienced sales people from Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane
Working alongside the managing directors, you will have the autonomy and freedom to run your department the way you want with the ability to bounce ideas off the senior management team.
The position involves Managing the team, growing relationships with key accounts and opening new doors as well as managing the various wholesale channels and distributor relationships.
The role will be based in Sydney and you will be required to travel regularly to Canberra, Brisbane and Melbourne while reporting to the managing directors.
Key Duties Include
- Manage a team of sales staff
- Providing ongoing training and development to staff
- Managing KPI’s, Sales Targets & overall performance of each staff member
- Manage Sales Force CRM
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve set sales targets
- Identify new opportunities
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Drive the analysis and understanding of sales and gross profit by customer, and SKUs.
- Set objectives for each sales channel and SKU
- Forecast volume, sales and gross profit over the budget/forecast period for existing and new products.
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven track record managing teams of sales people
- Extensive experience training, motivating and developing staff
- Demonstrated experience managing KPI’s and performance
- Budget management experience
- Ability to innovate and effectively communicate ideas
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Have a persuasive and credible presentation style
- Experience using a sales CRM
- High Level computer and organizational skills
The Salary package includes $120,000 per annum plus Superannuation. You will be provided with a phone and vehicle (or vehicle allowance if a car is not needed).
Shoot through an email with your CV and why you would totally smash it and we will get back to you soon.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business February 16, 2018.
Experienced applicants only please.