Square Keg distribute a portfolio of beer which includes Fixation Brewing Co, Pikes Beer and America’s New Belgium Brewing Co. But beer isn’t the company’s sole focus, with the likes of Treehouse Cider and Bucha of Byron Kombucha are also sold across the country by the Square Keg crew.
The company is after Brand Sales & Developer to drive its growth in Brisbane.
JOB DESCRIPTION: BRAND SALES & DEVELOPMENT (BRISBANE)
Square Keg is a sales and distribution business that represents a portfolio of drinks from producers both in Australia and internationally.
Focusing on Craft beer, Cider and Kombucha, to date the portfolio consists of: New Belgium Brewing, Fixation Brewing Co, Treehouse Cider, Pikes Beer Company, Aspall Cyder and Bucha of Byron Kombucha. Additional local and international brands are joining the portfolio shortly, adding to consumer and trade interest.
This is your opportunity to join a fun, dynamic, driven and rewarding business. As our Brisbane based Brand Sales & Developer, you will take the lead role in managing customer relationships, developing new business and driving growth across the CBD and broader Brisbane regions.
This is the role for you if…
- You are an experienced FMCG sales professional
- Relationships, account management and customers are your top priority
- You have a strong track record in driving growth through planning and target setting
- Independently managing your time, schedule and priorities is a strength
- You love getting to know people, having fun and genuinely enjoy working in the fantastic industry we are a part of!
- Hospitality or beverage experience a plus
If you’re interested in becoming part of the family, send a one-page cover letter explaining why this opportunity excites and how your experience fits the bill along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications is Friday, November 8 2017