Rocks Brewing’s home in Alexandria is the source of all things beer and brewing for the Sydney operation. To help those beers make their way into the wider world, the brewery is after a warehouse manager.
Here’s what you need to know about the role.
JOB DESCRIPTION: WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Rocks Brewing Co is currently looking for someone to help organise everything beer in the brewery as part of the brewery team. The position on offer is for a Warehouse Manager who will also act as a delivery driver and general coordinator.
This position is based in Alexandria. Working as part of a small team producing quality and consistent beer you will require the following.
- Passion for craft beer
- Mature attitude, honesty, loyalty and exceptional work ethic
- Forklift license
- General car license
- Good organizational skills
- Above capability on Excel and computers
- Experience brewing and packaging would be ideal
- Exceptional customer service focus at all times
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Sound communication skills.
- Kegs are heavy and you might need to move some every now and again.
There are many other requirements depending on the position, but the passion and drive is what we are looking for.
What we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience
- Beer – and plenty of it
If you feel you have what it takes to join our team them please drop an email below and tell us why you would fit our team as well as a brief resume.
Please email applications to Mark at email@example.com
Date for close in applications is February 20, 2018.