Square Keg distributes a portfolio that includes Fixation, Pikes, New Belgium and (most recently) the UK’s Lost and Grounded Brewers. But beer isn’t the company’s sole focus, with the likes of Treehouse Cider and Bucha of Byron Kombucha also sold across the country.
The company is currently after a full-time sales and brand representative to join its Sydney crew and here's what you need to know about the role.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES & BRAND REPRESENTATIVE - SYDNEY
Square Keg is a national sales and distribution business that represents a portfolio of drinks from producers both in Australia and internationally.
Focusing on craft beer, cider and kombucha, currently the portfolio consists of: Fixation Brewing Co, Granite Belt Cider Co, New Belgium Brewing, Pikes Beer Company, Aspall Cyder and Bucha of Byron Kombucha. Additional local and international brands are regularly reviewed to add to our portfolio.
This is your opportunity to join a fun, dynamic, driven and rewarding national business. As part of our Sydney based Sales Team, you will; manage customer relationships, develop new business and drive volume and distribution growth throughout parts of the CBD, Sydney and the inner metropolitan region. Additionally, you will be involved in brand events and festivals as required.
This is the role for you if…
- You are an experienced account sales professional, with recent sales experience [to trade Customers rather than only to retail consumers] in the alcohol, beverage or FMCG sector.
- Relationships, account management and customer service are your top priority.
- You have a strong track record in driving growth through planning and target setting.
- Independently managing your time, schedule and priorities is a strength.
- You love getting to know people, having fun and genuinely enjoy working in the fantastic industry we are a part of.
Important to note:
- This is a full-time role with a base remuneration plus commission. You may also be
required to work weekends.
- Product allowance, company vehicle, other company benefits and lap top provided
- Full drivers licence, own vehicle and NSW RSA is essential
If you’re interested in becoming part of the family and have the above experience and skill set, send a 1 page cover letter explaining why this opportunity excites you and how your account management sales experience fits the bill along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.