There are few places in Australia that will be on as many beer lovers' bucket lists as the Boatrocker Barrel Room. Not only is it the place where the brewery's oak-based magic takes place, it's where they serve up a huge range of beers on tap and plenty more rare drops in bottles, as well as the Hippocampus spirits range now produced on site too.
If it sounds like your idea of heaven and you're a hospo king or queen, they're looking for someone to run it.
JOB DESCRIPTION: VENUE MANAGER (VIC)
Boatrocker Brewing Co is looking for a Venue Manager to manage our cellar door/bar. The Barrel Room showcases our extensive range of beers and spirits and provides customers with the opportunity to taste world-class beers and spirits in a unique and relaxing environment located in Melbourne’s South East.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Organising and maintaining staff roster
- Staff management and training
- Oversee venue setup and pack down
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Inventory management
- OH&S and food safety
- Coordinate Boatrocker and private events at barrel room
- Ensure venue is always presented at its best, with a keen eye for detail
- Help promote the venue and increase awareness of the space
We are looking for someone who has:
- Prior venue/bar managerial experience
- RSA and Food Handling certificates
- Ability to be very organised with a strong focus on attention to the details
- Knowledge of and a passion for beer and spirits
- Customer focused personality
The position will be part time with pay commensurate with experience.
Please forward applications to email@example.com by March 1, 2018.