Temple Brewing is based in East Brunswick and from its brewpub sends beers across Australia as well as to a number of international markets. They're currently on the search for an experienced brewer to join the brewery team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPERIENCED BREWER (VIC)
We are seeking and experienced brewer to help take us to the next stage of our production plans. Experience, education and a strong work ethic are key attributes for the successful candidate. This is a full time position reporting directly to the Head Brewer.
You will be involved in all day to day duties. Performing all elements from receipt of raw goods, wort production, fermentation, cellaring, packaging, warehousing and logistics.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- A strong work ethic
- An enthusiasm to improve processes and improve QA & QC
- Strong troubleshooting skills as well as being resourceful and resilient
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- A formal brewing qualification
- A forklift license
- The ability to lead and train other brewery staff
A competitive remuneration package will be offered pursuant to experience.
Only open to Australian residents.
Applications close Friday, March 23, 2018.
Please send applications to email@example.com.