With a growing number of core beers and an ever-evolving range of limited releases to brew, Moon Dog is expanding its brewery team. As well as a junior brewer (see elsewhere on this site), they're looking to hire another experienced brewer too.
JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPERIENCED BREWER
Moon Dog produces some of Australia’s most innovative and delicious beers from our sun-drenched pocket of Abbotsford. We are seeking experienced brewers to join our crew and help us make some awesome beers.
Experience, education and a strong work ethic are key attributes for the successful candidate. This is a full time position reporting directly to the Head Brewer. You will be involved in all day to day duties. Performing all elements from receipt of raw materials, wort production, fermentation, cellaring, packaging, warehousing and logistics. We are looking for top notch brewers to be a part of the team as we continue to grow, and to take on brewing and packaging responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- managing brew days
- general brewing responsibilities, cellar duties, equipment maintenance and cleaning
- providing input to continuous improvement programs
What you will have:
- minimum 3-4 years of brewing experience
- qualifications in brewing or related discipline
- familiar with brewery cleaning, hygiene, and food safety requirements
- forklift license
- ability to work flexible hours
- desire to be part of an awesome production team making grouse beers.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered pursuant to experience.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, we want to hear from you now! Please apply with your CV and cover letter at https://www.seek.com.au/job/35756290.
Applications close on April 12, 2018.