Since launching, Six String has been working hard to bring local beer to the people of New South Wales' Central Coast.
The brewery is now looking to get more of its beer into Queensland and is after a new sales rep to lead that charge.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SALES REP - BRISBANE AND SUNSHINE COAST
Six String Brewing Company is a craft brewery located in Erina Heights on the beautiful Central Coast of NSW. We are now on the hunt for an exceptional sales person, but an exceptional person in general to be a part of our growing national sales force.
Around four years ago we identified that the Central Coast was lacking something - GREAT TASTING BEER. Now its your turn to educate the people of Queensland about our great tasting "Amplified Ales".
We are seeking a highly motivated craft beer enthusiast with an genuine interest in all things beer to manage the Brisbane, Greater Brisbane and Sunshine Coast regions for Six String Brewing Co. Ideally this will be someone who can promote our beers, build long lasting relationships and grow the sales figures within the territory.
This is a unique opportunity in the growing craft beer industry for an experienced salesperson who can bring new and fresh ideas and initiatives to our brand, taking it to the next level.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Sales, distribution and volume growth of core range styles and limited release beers.
- Achieve and exceed set monthly targets and KPI's
- Build and cultivate relationships with new and existing accounts so we are a supplier of choice.
- Maintaining relationships with wholesalers such as ALM and direct delivery options.
- Identify areas of opportunity within the target market before our competitors.
- Be flexible to work outside "normal working' hours for things such as tastings and events.
- Ability to think outside the box for ideas.
- Be a positive and proactive member of the wider craft beer community.
- Liaising with National Sales Manager
- Attentive, goal focused and friendly personality.
- Going above and beyond at times to get the job done.
Skills and experience
- Passion and love for craft beer and what it stands for.
- Minimum 2 years experience selling liquor into on/off premise venues.
- Broad knowledge of the liquor industry and selling techiniques to close the sale.
- Experience working with set sales targets and KPI's
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Current QLD RSA
- Own vehicle with current valid drivers license.
- Prior experience in being a team player and working with internal stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ideally the successful applicant would start ASAP.
Salary package will contain annual salary, monthly commission payments and car allowance.
Job benefits and perks
Working for us at Six String Brewing CO. gives the opportunity to become involved in the wider craft beer community. Whether this be dealing with fun people who share your love of great beer to working at beer festivals, no two days are the same.
Please email your cover letter addressing the above job description and outlining why you are the person for the job with current CV to John Dawson - National Sales Manager email@example.com.
Applicants need to be able to attend and interview on May 3 or May 4 if selected.