Now in its 16th year of operation, Feral Brewing is one of Western Australia's longest established and well regarded brewing companies. The production team is after a packaging line operator to join the crew – here's what you need to know about the role.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PACKAGING LINE OPERATIONS LEADER
In 2002 Feral Brewing Co opened its doors in the Swan Valley – Western Australia's oldest wine region – at a time when Australia's choice of beer was pretty much only domestic lager. Taking inspirations from the full flavoured ales prevalent in the US craft beer scene, a team set out to brew beer unlike anything else found locally. The result was something deliberately and distinctively FERAL. Feral Brewing is now one of the top craft breweries in Australia, and consistently creates some of the best and most awarded beers in Australia. If you have an unyielding passion for quality craft beer and packaging line operations and/or maintenance experience, this position might be perfect for you…
- Responsible for a team of 1 - 3 casual packaging operators
- Effective operation of our depallatiser, lowerator, 24 head rotary bottle filler, bottle labeller, 18 head rotary can filler, cluster wrapper and case packer, while meeting and/or exceeding manufacturing targets
- Management of our line start up, shut-down and line changeover
- Coordinate and fulfil our packaging line maintenance plan
- Coordinate the supply of packaging materials and the receival of packaged product, while minimize downtime
- Taking responsibility for the quality of packaged product and completing all quality control documentation
- Training of packaging line staff
- Adherence to Feral Brewing’s safety and profession standards
Skills & Experience:
- Must have a passion for producing quality craft beer
- Experience in fast-moving consumer goods manufacturing preferable
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound mechanical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A qualification in a relevant trade is preferable, but not essential
- Full time role, starting as soon as possible
- Day shift
- Stable, loyal team
Feral Brewing Co is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Applications with a covering letter outlining why you believe yourself to be the ideal candidate to email@example.com.
Closing date for application is May 18, 2018.