Margaret River's Beerfarm is known for both its lively venue and ever-diversifying range of beers. If you'd like a bit of the action, the team there is currently on the hunt for a new brewer.
Job Description: Brewer
Established for the future, Beerfarm in the Margaret River is one of the most innovative and exciting breweries in Australia. It has a big philosophy, big ambitions and an incredible team all working hard to produce not only the best beer possible, but to create a business that we will be proud to work in for years to come.
Beerfarm brewing team are a dedicated lot and extremely proud of the consistently high- quality beer we routinely produce. We’re looking for another member of the team to assist in all aspects of brewing, packaging and quality control. With our expansion plans into other states and countries, there is unlimited opportunity for the right person to contribute, learn and develop with the rest of the team whilst they work hard to ensure our beer quality leads the field.
- Committed brewer with a love of everything about the job.
- Someone that loves working within a close-knit and supportive team.
- A self-motivated individual who consistently looks at ways to make themselves and the business more productive.
- Recognised brewing qualifications preferred, but good experience and a great attitude will go a long way.
- Beard and tattoos not necessary, we’re always looking for different approaches and personalities to add to the Beerfarm mix.
- Good experience in a commercial brewing operation.
- Demonstrable knowledge of brewing best practice.
- Packaging experience (keg & pack).
- Passion for process, quality assurance and quality control.
- A safe-working mindset, looking out for yourself and the rest of the team.
Cover letter and resume please to email@example.com.
Applications close July 11, 2018.