HopDog BeerWorks is a Nowra based brewery launched by Tim Thomas in 2011 that has carved a niche as a home for some of the most colourful beers in Australia. Now, with his focus switched to a bar and restaurant, the brewery, beer brand and venue is on the market.
Full details of what is on offer in the sale are below.
FOR SALE: BREWERY
After 18 years as a commercial brewer and seven years at the helm of HopDog BeerWorks, brewery founder Tim Thomas and his family are selling the brewing company. The brewery, beer brand, beers and the venue itself, which is 18 months into a 3 by 3 year lease.
The sale includes:
- 1000L Mash tun
- 820L kettle/hot liquor tank
- Bailey industrial ladder
- Assorted 1 ½ pressure hoses
- Assorted 1 ½ tri-clover clamps and fittings
- 6 x 800L jacketed conical fermenters
- Alfa Laval heat exchange
- 2 x wort and exchange pumps
- Cool room
- Compressor for cool room – 2 years old
- Glycol chiller unit, hard plumbed to conical fermenters
- Cub grain mill and stand
- Air compressor
- Air hose and connections
- 6 head Meheen semi automatic bottling line
- Spare parts for bottling line and manuals
Price on application. For more information, contact Tim Thomas via email at email@example.com.