Whether it's for camping trips, hikes or backyard barbecues, Yeti's range of products help keep beer cold.
If you want to help get Yeti's products into more people's hands, currently the company is hiring a sales representative for Victoria.
Job Description: Sales Representative
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you have the opportunity to create something exceptional, build something sustainable and make a real impact. We are built for the wild.
Territory Sales Representative, Victoria, Australia
YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
Overview of the role:
As the Territory Sales Representative for Victoria, you will be responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets for your region. You will be responsible for ensuring all opportunities within your region are maximized to grow YETI’s footprint and business revenue in the very best independent dealers across a multitude of channels. Staff training, merchandising, providing customer service support whilst developing new opportunities are all important elements of the role. Working closely with the Regional Sales Manager and being based in Melbourne you will deliver exceptional results whilst working to a robust call-cycle and territory plan. You are experienced, well organized and have a can do attitude. Your focus on results and desire to prioritize activities with the biggest impact will ensure you are successful in this demanding and fast paced performance based role. You are a team player and roll your sleeves up to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Maximize sales and market share throughout Victoria.
- Represent YETI at consumer and trade related events.
- Deliver on company initiatives to execute on channel distribution strategies.
- Provide premium YETI customer service support for our retail partners and customers including some head office functions.
- Maintain impeccable sales data, customer detail via Salesforce CRM tool.
- Deliver exceptional staff training and instore merchandising with all retail partners.
- Work cross-functionally across the entire business as required.
- Minimum of 20 quality sales calls per week, defined as in-person sales calls.
- Staff and attend relevant industry trade-show events.
- Log all call activity each week and submit to sales manager.
- Willing to travel up to 75%. (Territory all of VIC)
- Tertiary qualified with an absolute “can-do attitude”
- Experience with CRM and Order Management programs– Salesforce experience preferred.
- Minimum two years wholesale sales experience, preferably in premium goods, outdoor, sport but all industries considered.
- Well organized and responsible with a hunger to succeed and grow your business.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Understands and lives the YETI core values.
- Strong connector, communicator, and influencer. Highly collaborative with a team winning mentality.
- Significant travel is required so we are after a real road warrior.
- Willing to follow a four week travel cycle. Each week a different zone should be covered and you must stay on your rotation. Example: Three weeks travelling to different zones, then a week where you will work with the team at our Melbourne office visiting accounts in your home zone.
- University degree strongly preferred
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information on YETI Australia visit http://au.yeti.com
Close in application date is July 31, 2018.