The Beer Collective is the Carlton & United Breweries team dedicated to AB InBev's premium and craft beer brands.
If you want to join the collective, currently they're hiring a business development executive in Sydney.
Job Description: Business Development Executive
Craft beer continues to increase in popularity and demand and with it, our collective discerning appetite for variety, quality and value. To align with these growing trends, our Beer Collective is a group of experts focussed on driving and increasing market share within the craft brewing sector.
This Sydney based BDE is responsible for growing distribution, volume, profitability and brand execution / experience within a portfolio of craft & specialty bars; urban progressive venues; fine dining and contemporary restaurants & cafes; and a selection of contemporary bars, pubs and clubs.
They will also educate bar staff, customers and consumers on beer styles, flavours and quality. They will sell in the entire CUB portfolio but will focus on global, premium and craft brands (some of them being exclusive to High End).
What you contribute
- Lead generation and prospecting of accounts
- Negotiate and influence new customers to purchase from the HE portfolio
- Set up new customers with marketing merchandise, rebates, draught system, staff training, BFT training etc
- Build and maintain targeted sales drivers in store eg: Menu execution, glassware, font execution etc
- Monitor and evaluate execution metrics to identify gaps and opportunities
- Manage internal relationships stakeholders
- Build effective relationships with customers by understanding their key business drivers & requirements
Who you are
- Driven and committed
- Genuine passion for craft beer, food and beer matching
- Skilled story teller and beer educator (i.e. Beer Sommelier)
- Flexible to work nights and weekends in trade as required
- Credible within the craft beer industry/venues
What we offer
Learn on the job. Jump in at the deep-end. Dream big!
At CUB, our greatest strength is our people. We recruit people who can be better than ourselves and retain people by allowing them to grow at their own pace, providing training opportunities and offering a safe environment where they will be rewarded for their contributions.
Applications will close Friday, August 21, however, we will being interviewing immediately so would encourage you to apply sooner rather than later. Be part of the world’s leading brewer where opportunity awaits, and apply now!