Bright Side is a recruitment agency which focuses on finding the right staff for food and beverage companies.
Currently, one of their clients is hiring a brand manager for a Byron Bay based brewery. Here's what you need to know about the role...
Job Description: Brand Manager
Bright Side's client, an independent brewery based in the sunny town of Byron Bay, is looking to expand their marketing team with the broad skills of a experienced Brand Manager. You will manage some of the brands within their portfolio, look at innovation opportunities, NPD, customer segmentation as well as Trade solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will work as part of a larger team and also cross functionally managing key internal stakeholders at all levels. With responsibility for leading and executing customer led marketing strategies across the on/off trade national accounts channel, you will help to deliver company performance ensuring sustainable growth and profitability for the Company and brands.
Key competencies for this role include:
- Analysing data to drive actionable insights
- Managing all things activation across the portfolio
- Working with key stakeholders
- Presenting and communicating information
- Planning and organising (launch plans, reviews)
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Essential qualifications and experience include:
- Brand Management experience within drinks/FMCG
- Market segmentaiton
- Trade Solutions, strategy
- Innovation & NPD
- Experience in analysing category insights data and effectively communicating information
- Experience in budget management and reporting
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business
- Liquor industry experience desirable
- A strong passion for beer
In addition, this role will also drive the management of data and insights across the business, with a particular focus on category planning and development, and the identification of National Accounts customer opportunities and evaluation. This role will also be the communication point between sales and marketing.
In return you will be joining a business with a humble culture, with no egos and one that offers flexibility and a focus on personal development. In addition you will be given all the support required to succeed in the role whilst enjoying all the lifestyle benefits that living in Byron Bay offers.
If you are looking for a career move and most importantly an opportunity to make a difference this is the role for you. Join a company with strong values and who is actively committed to and involved in making a positive difference in the local community.
Applications close on August 31, 2018.