Now into its second decade, it's been quite the journey for 4 Pines since the brewery was launched by the shores of Manly in 2008.
If you've got a love for both beer and networking, the brewery might have just the job for you too.
Job Description: Beer Lover (Sales Representative) - Sydney South & South-East
4 Pines was born over a decade ago from a casual conversation between a father and son, post surf, who simply wanted an exceptional beer and options were limited; a little Brew Pub in Manly followed soon after. Fast-forward to today and our beers are available on and off premise across Australia with a current invasion of USA's west coast. We’ve entered exciting new territory and have recently become part of the global ABI network of breweries which has opened many doors for the business, our people, and most importantly our beer.
We pride ourselves on our hand-crafted award winning beer, producing and delivering our-well established core range as well as 50 unique styles of beer per year and are looking for a like-minded and passionate Beer Lover (Sales Rep) to bring these beers to the deserving people across Sydney South and South-East.
The role requires a highly motivated, vibrant, results-driven individual with at least 2 years of relevant industry sales experience who is ready to take on a key role representing 4 Pines in a sales territory covering Sydney South and South-East.
As a an ideal candidate, you'll encompass all of the 4 Pines brand values, have a passion for everything craft beer and ideally have experience and a vast network of contacts throughout the region. The territory that we are looking to recruit for is fast paced, ever evolving, time consuming and a load of fun. This makes this sales role challenging and exciting and the right candidate will need to think outside the box to manage the area.
Relevant Experience & Attributes:
- An understanding and love of craft beer
- Sales experience in the liquor industry or
- Commercial hospitality experience
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced business
- Network within the territory
- Self-motivated with the ability to structure and organise own work outcomes
- Team player
Key role tasks:
- Minimum number of daily sales calls
- Achieve sales targets & distribution KPI's
- Maintain territory database
- Conduct weekly in outlet tastings
- Beer Festivals & Events as required
- Raise brand awareness of 4 Pines within the territory
Why 4 Pines?
- Enviable company culture with great work perks
- Award winning beers and hospitality operation
- Environmentally and socially conscious business (we're a B-Corp business!)
- Passionate, honest, unpretentious and fun team
- Competitive remuneration package (base salary, super, incentive scheme, fully expensed company car + phone + laptop)
We Love Beer! We are seeking someone who does too.
If you are passionate about being part of a team to sell world class craft beer and are genuinely interested in the 4 Pines story we would love to talk to you.
You must have the right to live and work Australia to apply for this job.
Expressions of interest close September 28, 2018. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.