Diablo Ginger Beer makes alcohol ginger beer in the heart of the Sunshine Coast. If you want to help sell their ginger beer in and around Brisbane, currently they're looking to take on a sales rep.
Job Description: Sales Representative - Brisbane
Diablo Ginger Beer was a top selling beverage at the recent biggest Beer InCider festival in Brisbane and this product is gaining momentum rapidly and will be a household name in no time!
Reporting to the brand owners the primary objective of the role is to grow a territory of licensed venues building market share. To be successful, the sales representative will be required to establish relationships and build rapport, secure stocking of product, manage regular tastings and educate and promote sales of this boutique product.
This is an autonomous role for a highly motivated relationship builder to get out there and sell what is essentially a high quality boutique brewed product in and around a Brisbane based territory. What’s even more exciting is that there is future career progression for the right person – as we shared, this is a ground floor opportunity so as the market share grows, so will the team of sales representatives and territory areas.
Candidates for consideration for this role must have previous experience in the hospitality industry and be familiar with venues in the Brisbane and surrounding areas. Previous experience in sales / market share of alcoholic beverages highly regarded but not essential.
- Have a strong sales background with proven results;
- Able to execute focused / measurable marketing and sales strategies;
- Have a strong established hospitality background;
- Possess a keen interest in craft and boutique alcoholic beverages;
- Exhibit a professional personal presentation;
- Display a confident positive manner and behaviour;
- Have the skill and ability to identify sales opportunities, seek out and cultivate new venues;
- Consistently provide superior levels of customer service and attention;
- Coordinate and conduct regular product tastings, promotions and events;
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills;
- Must have own reliable car and clean drivers licence.
Are you excited? Sound like the right role for you?
Our clients can’t wait to get things underway and engage a results driven sales team member that will reap the rewards by establishing themselves at the ground level of this exciting new brand in the market place.
Remuneration for the successful applicant will include a generous base salary and car allowance.