Since launching in Melbourne in early 2015, Hawkers' beers have steadily been making their way into other states.
If you want to work for one of the country's largest independent breweries, currently they're hiring new sales reps in Queensland.
Job Description: Sales Reps - North Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
Hawkers is growing and is looking to take on a rep in North Brisbane to Sunshine Coast and a rep in the South Brisbane down to Gold Coast.
This is a chance to be part of one of Australia's most exciting breweries.
- Aggressively pursue new on & off-premise distribution
- Call on existing accounts to retain/develop existing distribution, secure new distribution, make timely presentations and introduce new and “limited release” beers
- Execute weekly on and off: premise promotions and periodic special events that generate brand awareness and consumer sampling, as well as new distribution at target accounts
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with account staff
- Work with other members of the HB team to execute/achieve the sales plan
- Complete necessary administrative reporting and communications on a timely basis
- Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you and your territory
- Brand building and representation
- Ensure proper merchandising of point of sale and display materials in the on and off premise
- Organise and represent HB at beer festivals and events
- Have some fun while taking the road less travelled!
- Bachelor’s degree and prior experience in a sales position experience preferred but the right attitude is required
- Strong oral communication skills: ability to talk to others to convey information effectively; strong written communication skills
- Strong persuasion skills: ability to influence others decision making or persuading others to change their minds or behaviour
- Active listening: this is the key to all sales presentations, understanding your goals can only be achieved by listening to account needs and filling those needs
- Excellent time management skills: able to be proactive and take initiative
- Excellent organization and coordination skills: able to manage priorities and routine functions effectively and efficiently
- Social perceptiveness: being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do
- Negotiation: bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences
- Proficiency with personal computers/laptops and associated programs (Microsoft office suite of programs), CRM experience preferred
- Decision making skills: collect, assess and interpret relevant information and make sound judgment
- Permanent resident required, local resident preferred
- Current Australian driver's licence and current QLD RSA
This role is full-time. Salary package will be commensurate with experience, skills and abilities.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short description about why you are the right fit for Hawkers.
You need to write clearly in your application the phrase: “This proves I am meticulous and have read this ad through”.
Applications close October 31, 2018.