Liquid Art Beverage is part of the Australian-owned Bickfords Company that includes spirits, ciders and wines in its portfolio. The business is looking to hire someone with a background in hospitality and sales as a business development manager in Sydney.
If that sounds like you, read on.
Job Description: Business Development Manager (on premise Sydney)
The Liquid Art Beverage Company is proudly Australian owned and operated. Created to provide influential On-Premise venues with the very best locally produced beverages our portfolio abounds with well-known brands that are highly sought after in this channel. The brands we represent include Beenleigh Artisan Distillers and Inner Circle Rum, 23rd Street Distillery, Beresford of McLaren Vale, Bickfords Mixers, Sodas, Cordials and Juices, Vok Liqueurs and Three Oaks Cider from the Adelaide Hills.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking an energetic and driven Business Development Manager who has a passion for promoting and selling iconic alcohol products. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Promoting and selling products in order to maximise brand exposure, sales volumes and profits
- Researching new clients to generate business
- Planning and executing an effective journey plan
- Managing an established on premise client base by growing volume, distribution and profitability with existing outlets, achieving sales and distribution targets
- Executing State and National Strategy’s, Business Plans and Promotional Programs
To succeed in this position you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Ability to work with flexible hours (including late nights and some weekends)
- Proven success as a Bar Manager, experience in a similar sales role or retail is required
- On premise experience with a focus on beer knowledge is preferred
- Have a thirst for good food and beverages
- Thrive working in an interactive customer focussed environment
- Be results orientated and hungry for success
- Understand the importance of delivering quality customer service to clients whilst working to meet sales targets
- Have an interest in training and educating others in the hospitality industry
- Be willing to challenge the norm
- Have a genuine passion for achieving goals and developing the business
- Tools of trade (vehicle + phone + iPad)
- Staff pricing on our fantastic product range
- Work within an Australian owned and innovative organisation
- Directly influence the execution of business plans
- Opportunity to work in a fun and rewarding environment
Applications close on November 18, 2018.