Brewhouse Margaret River has been bringing local beer to one of Western Australia's most scenic regions since 2016.
If you'd like to bring top quality food to the people who walk through the brewery's doors, currently they're hiring a head chef.
Job Description: Executive Head Chef
Brewhouse Margaret River is a highly successful brewpub located in the beautiful Margaret River Region of WA. With our ever expanding business we are looking for a highly motivated Executive Head Chef to lead our food team. This is a great opportunity to live and work in a great place, in a strong and dynamic brewing business and iconic venue!
What we can offer:
- Great team environment - we are a close -knit team that enjoys working together and making our working days fun!
- Good work/life/balance
- Attractive remuneration package $100k + Super
- Fortnightly food/bar tab
- Support of a great management team
- Some assistance with relocation for the right person
What you will need:
- Strong management style that leads from the front and by example
- Experience in high volume service and excellent time management skills
- Previous experience as an Executive or Head Chef
- A modern approach and flair for menu planning and design
- Consistency on delivery, presentation and service
- Budget, ordering and food cost control
- A positive vibe to enhance our progressive kitchen team
If you think you are the right person for this fast paced, but fun environment, and are absolutely committed to delivering exceptional food we would love to hear from you. Applications should be directed to Aaron Brown by emailing email@example.com.
Close of application date is November 30, 2018.