Two Birds' home in Spotswood offers the chance to enjoy the brewery's beers in the shadow of its stainless steel tanks and is about to undergo a refresh too.
If you'd like to join the lovely folks at Two Birds and run The Nest, they're hiring a venue manager.
Job Description: Venue Manager
Two Birds is growing, and we're looking for a driven and experienced venue manager to head up The Two Birds Nest!
With a venue revamp in the works for January, this is the chance for a beer-loving and passionate venue manager to lead the bar team and help continue to grow the Two Birds hospitality business.
Working closely with the wider Two Birds team, the right candidate will also bring fresh ideas and implement concepts and events at the venue.
This is the opportunity to join one of Australia's best loved craft breweries, and help build on The Two Birds Nest as a destination venue for beer and food lovers alike.
We’re looking for a hospitality industry professional with the follow attributes:
- A team player!
- At least two to three years of bar or venue manager experience;
- A hands-on approach and a focus on quality and excellence in customer service;
- Strong leadership skills;
- A creative thinker with an innovative approach to the marketing & promotion of the venue;
- A solid understanding of current on premise legislation and OH&S standards
Role & Responsibilities
- Management & ongoing training & development of the Tasting Room Team;
- Preparation of staff rosters;
- Facilitation of events, including beer launches and function bookings;
- Stock take & ordering of goods & services for the Tasting Room;
- Reporting of weekly sales results;
- Working with the Tasting Room & marketing Teams to develop innovative and fun events to showcase and attract customers to the Nest.
The position is advertised for a late January start.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close in application date is January 11, 2019.