The award-winning Green Beacon regularly impresses the palates of both beer drinkers and judges and the brewery has grown rapidly in recent times.
If you want to join them, they're hiring sales reps in Melbourne and Sydney. And here's what you need to know about the positions.
Job Description: Sales Rep
Green Beacon is growing fast and we're looking for some new members to join our team. Currently, we're hiring two new sales reps: one in Melbourne and one in Sydney.
What you will do
- Manage existing accounts
- Develop new customer relationships
- Daily sales calls to venues
- Weekly correspondence with all customers
- Meet monthly sales targets and KPI’s
- Regular in-store tastings
- Occasional event / festival work outside of regular hours
- Manage Social Media content / engagement of followers
- Increase brand awareness
- Identify opportunities to increase sales through promotion or staff incentive
- Provide staff training on Green Beacon products and beer style
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Organisation and planning skills
- Ability to manage time productively
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Hold a current Driver’s License and RSA
- Your own reliable vehicle
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration package based on skill and experience
- Car allowance
- Company phone and iPad
- Secure work environment with career progression
- Access to and ongoing support from brewery / sales staff in Brisbane
- The opportunity to exist as a contributing member of the team and an extension of the brand, not just another sales rep
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a full-time role with one of the best breweries in the country, we want to hear from you now!
Send resumes / cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close of application date is February 1, 2019.