Wayward are one of the breweries that has helped turn Sydney's inner west into a craft beer haven. They're currently hiring another beer evangelist to help spread their beers, including the new look core range, through central Sydney.
Here's what you need to know about the role.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Wayward Beer Evangelist
Do you live and breathe craft beer? Do you want to get in on the growth of an award-winning Sydney craft brewery owned and run by people who are passionate about making great beer?
Continued growth has resulted in Wayward needing another rep as we expand our distribution. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity in one of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing independent breweries synonymous with quality, creativity and integrity. If you are passionate about beer and can sell then you might just be the Wayward person we're looking for.
Wayward prides itself on crafting beers that are both innovative and approachable, we're is not afraid to venture off the beaten path, take risks and embrace our Wayward side. We recently launched our new core range in tinnies which is growing extremely quickly, alongside an extensive schedule of new and interesting seasonal releases, including our soon to be released barrel-aged programme.
The job is to help continue to grow Wayward into one of Australia's leading independent craft beer brands. The role will entail working closely with central Sydney accounts both on and off premise to obtain sales, secure new business accounts and service the needs of existing customers. You'll also represent Wayward at events and generally be a very visible ambassador for the Wayward brand.
- Building relationships in the on and off-premise trade
- Servicing accounts to deliver on sales targets and KPI's
- Activate new outlets within national accounts
- Perform merchandising activities in on and off-premise accounts
- Participate in promotion and activities to promote Wayward
- Sales administration and account management
- Work festivals and events to generate brand awareness and customer tastings
- A passion for craft beer and good beer knowledge
- Proven track record in a sales role (FMCG preferred)
- Experience in the alcohol industry would be highly regarded
- A team player that loves working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Permanent resident (please do not otherwise apply)
- Very good communication and time-management skills
- Highly organised and self motivated
- Current Drivers Licence and Current RSA
- Understanding that this is not a 9-5 role and willingness to work when/as needed to achieve the outcomes including nights/weekends
As a Wayward Evangelist you can expect a competitive starting salary, sales bonuses, and vehicle allowance in a work environment that is more like a family than a job. You'll work harder than you ever have, achieve more than you thought possible and have a great time doing it.
Email your CV to email@example.com, along with a short description about why you are a perfect match and should be the next member of our team.
Applications close February 22, 2019.