Hawthorn Brewing Co recently launched a new look core range of beers inspired by the Aussie lifestyle and now they're expanding the team selling them across Melbourne.
Job Description: Sales Representative
Seeking a motivated and results driven sales representative for our expanding craft beer company in the Melbourne market.
Hawthorn Brewing Co (HBC), a Melbourne based craft beer company, is looking for a driven sales professional to join our team in Melbourne. This role will be responsible for continuing to grow the brand through pubs, bars, independent bottle shops, wholesalers and various banner groups.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in similar FMCG role and/or on and off premise liquor trade
- Experience in dealing with key wholesalers
- A passion and knowledge of the craft beer industry is highly desirable
- A knowledge of retail strategies, SKU placement, margins and returns, and POS opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Knowledge of IT systems and the use of CRM software
- The ability to work autonomously, whilst meeting sales and growth strategy targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High level of customer service
- Multitask, stay ahead of the game on issues and be a pro-active thinker are all highly regarded
- Own car and driver's license are essential
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + super + commission
- A fun and faced past industry going through a huge growth phase
- Product training and support
- A work environment that values its employees and actively seeks input and ideas
Some weekend and after hours work will be required in representing HBC at trade shows and in store tastings.
If you are looking to take charge of an exciting role and relish the challenge of continuing to drive and manage our brand in a booming market, then please send your CV and cover letter to Joe.Macleod@ausvenueco.com.au.
Close of application date is April 25, 2019.