How Cavalier are you? Join the cavalry today!
Cavalier Brewing is owned and operated by three friends who live, breath, drink and create quality hand crafted beers. We built our business from the ground up, home brewers with a passion and drive to do something different. Cavalier has a strong reputable brand within the industry, we pride ourselves on beer quality, innovation, creativity and experience. We're a relaxed team who like to have fun, we love our job and are crazy passionate about beer. Part of growing our business is getting the right team together and we need a second person to join our sales team as a full time Victorian Client Manager (sales representative).
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, driven individual to work closely with our Marketing and Sales Manager and team. The ability to sell ice to eskimos would be a plus. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow within our business, have the chance to sell and sample some of the countries most sought after limited release beers, learn from an experienced team, get insight from a multitude of breweries that we work with and all whilst having fun (lots of fun), then we are looking for you. Please read on.
JOB DESCRIPTION: VICTORIAN CLIENT MANAGER
- Daily sales calls and venue call outs
- Creating strong customer relationships and maintaining customer base
- Monthly sales and KPI targets
- Weekly in-store tastings
- Events and beer festivals
- Social media check-ins and presence
- Raising brand awareness
- Opportunity to grow within Cavalier
- Commission incentives
- Mobile phone, tablet and uniform supplied
- Full fuel allowance
- Opportunities to travel
- Some weekend work at beer festivals
- Sample and take home exceptional craft beers
- Must have proven previous sales experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, ability to do small to media presentations to retailers, senior managers and talk all things beer at festivals
- Able to work within a team environment and individually
- Current Victorian drivers license
- Must have own vehicle
- Ability to do country trips and interstate travel
- Good time management skills
- Must have a good sense of humour
- Craft beer knowledge and or liquor industry experience
- Current Victorian RSA
- Innovative, creative and pro-active work ethic
If this sounds like a job that fits your description perfectly please apply immediately, we needed you on our team yesterday and this job vacancy won't last long!
Please forward all enquiries to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Cavalier team.