One of the longest-established breweries in Australia recently commissioned a new German brewhouse and packaging system.
Now, as they approach their 20th anniversary, Holgate are offering contract brewing and packaging at their Woodend home.
CONTACT BREWING & PACKAGING
Your brand made by an experienced team.
With 20 years experience brewing award-winning beers, bold and brimming with flavour, the Holgate team are positioned to deliver your brand on our fully automatic, state-of-the-art German engineered brewing and packaging system.
We can help you produce:
- Beer, cider, kombucha, RTD, wines, sparkling water
- Keg, bottles and cans
- Brewing – 50hL Braukon brewhouse, brewing 25hL – 50hL per batch
- Fermentation tanks – 3 x 25hL, 6 x 50hL, 4 x 100hL, 4 x 200hL
- Bright Tank – 2 x 50hL, 1 x 200hL, 1 x 400hL
- Kegging – M&F Technique 40 kegs per hour
- Bottling – 8,500 bph Leibinger
- Canning – Cody mobile canner (own canning machine on the way)
Located in Woodend, Victoria, 45 minutes from Melbourne CBD.
Slots available immediately – call Paul on 0408 744 487 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.