South Australia's Mismatch Brewing took out Champion Australian Beer at The Indies for their Lager last year and have since commissioned their new brewery in the Adelaide Hills.
If you'd like to join them, they're looking to add another brewer to the team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPERIENCED BREWER
Mismatch Brewing Company is a South Australian based craft brewer formed in 2013 which has experienced rapid growth over the past two years. Last year we commissioned our new 35HL brewery and opened a cellar door at Lot 100 in the beautiful Adelaide Hills.
With further expansion around the corner the company requires an experienced brewer to lead a second shift.
This person will work closely with the Brewery Manager and Senior Brewer to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
The right person will have the following attributes:
- Experience in a commercial brewing capacity with 2 or more years actual brewing experience
- Be good at teaching and passionate about expanding the knowledge of junior staff
- Experience with filtration favourable (including centrifuge)
- Follow instructions precisely
- Multitask in a fast-paced production brewery environment
- Great communication skills
- Reliable time management
- Flexibility with changing shifts to meet tight deadlines
- Problem solve and logical thinker when mechanical problems arise
- Meticulously clean
- Follow safe work procedures
- Works hard but enjoys a beer at the end of a long day
We have extremely exciting times ahead and we can’t wait for you to join our dynamic production team.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line. Please note due to the average number of applicants only those matching the required criteria will receive a reply.
Many more entry level positions will be advertised in the near future.