If helping people discover their new favourite craft beer is a passion of yours, you might be the perfect fit for Nillumbik Cellars.
The team at this busy bottleshop in north-east Melbourne is hiring a passionate and enthusiastic sales assistant who can bring their experience and knowledge to the team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: CRAFT BEER SALES ASSISTANT (VIC)
Nillumbik Cellars located in the north-east of Melbourne is looking for a Craft Beer Sales Assistant & Enthusiast. This exciting opportunity exists at Nillumbik Cellars (Part of the Di Pietro Family of businesses), one of the largest family owned and independent fine wine, premium spirits & craft beer retailers in Australia.
We are looking for a Craft Beer Sales Assistant & Enthusiast with previous liquor industry experience, a drive for excellence, a passion for sharing knowledge on the products, and a can-do attitude.
The successful applicant will possess exceptional communication skills, presentation, attention to detail, craft beer knowledge and sales skills. We are looking to enhance our clients experience in-store and online and the selected candidate will be able to work independently and in a team environment to achieve the businesses goals.
The Full Time position does involve weekend and evening work, so please do not apply if you are unavailable evenings and weekends.
The role will involve:
- Customers Service & Sales
- Collaborating with our 3 locations on inventory and product selection
- Stock Handling
- Online Order Fulfilment (Magento experience favourable)
- Online Product Updates
- Newsletters & Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Build & Maintain Supplier Relationships
- Inventory Control & Rotation
- Following Craft Beer news with a drive for first to market knowledge and offerings
- Tastings & Events
- Administrative tasks & other related duties.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Liquor industry experience
- Exceptional Customer Service & Communication
- Can Do Attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Professional Presentation & Appearance
- Competent with Computers (Mac/PC - Mail, Word, Excel, Mailchimp, Creative Suite, Magento not required but favourable)
The position is available for an immediate start.
This is a role strictly for persons over 18 years of age. Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate is required, however it is not a prerequisite to apply.
To apply please email a PDF Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close May 24, 2019.