Blasta Brewing's home in the Perth suburb of Burswood is one of the most impressive brewery venues in Australia, while their beers have already picked up multiple trophies.
If you'd like to join them, they're looking to add an experienced brewer to the brew team.
JOB DESCRIPTION: EXPERIENCED BREWER
Blasta Brewing Co has a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced brewer to join our close knit team! We are looking for a hard working, good natured, quality focused individual with a true passion for all things beer and a sense of humour.
We have 20HL, 3 vessel brewhouse, an ABE canning line as well as an array of fermenters and BBT’s.
With this in mind, experience in the brewing industry and formal qualifications will be highly regarded as you will be required to hit the ground running.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Wort production
- CIP procedures
- Beer and Wort lab analysis
- Packaging (cans)
- Dry hopping
- Keg deliveries
- Represent Blasta at brewing functions and events
A tertiary brewing qualification or a food science background is preferable, however experience and knowledge is viewed with equal importance.
The following attributes will be an advantage:
- A passion for brewing
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- A focus on quality and consistency
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong learning and problem solving ability
- Computer literacy and detailed record keeping ability
- Understanding of key quality parameters required to produce first class beer
- Ability to work quickly and effectively whilst maintaining extremely high standards
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Capable of conducting quality checks & records
- Proactive & positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and be willing to continuously get your hands dirty
- Thrive in a busy work environment and capable of performing physically demanding tasks
This is a permanent full-time role. Weekend work will be required on occasions. Candidate must have a full C class driver’s licence as well as a forklift licence.
Why join Blasta?
- You will be provided a competitive salary package where your efforts will be recognised and celebrated within our team
- Work with a supportive team that have exciting plans with long term career opportunities
- Blasta supports career development including onboarding, training and mentoring
- Blasta supports a true work-life balance where hours and schedules can be negotiated to suit employee providing they fulfil operational needs
This position is for an immediate start, and you must already have the right to work and live in Australia to apply.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.