Feral Brewing are pioneers of Western Australia's craft beer scene and ship beers far and wide across the country.
If you want to make sure that beer is of impeccable standard, they're hiring a brewery quality technician.
Job Description: Brewery Quality Technician
Feral Brewing is looking for a Brewery Quality Technician. The successful applicant will work as part of a small, skilled and dedicated team to ensure we continue to produce some of the best beers you can find in Australia. A passion for beer quality is essential for the role and a relevant degree and/or brewery experience is preferable.
Essential Duties and Requirements:
- Responsible for working with production personnel to provide quality assurance
- Coordinate and lead quality improvement projects under the supervision of the
- Production Manager.
- Perform microbiological contamination checks, which involves plating out procedures
- and PCR.
- Analyse packaging and analytical results, follow up on appropriate actions and any related finalize reports.
- Take ownership of our calibration program and equipment control
- Ensure Quality Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in all departments are being followed and assist with the development of new SOPs.
- Responsible for sample collection and ensuring that all parameters are being adhered to.
- Responsible for measuring and reporting final product specification for product release.
- Management of the quality laboratory.
Our successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Must have a passion for beer and beer manufacturing
- Excellent workplace behaviours including strong teamwork, integrity and consistency
- A highly motivated attitude and the ability to work unsupervised, as well as part of a
- An ability and willingness to learn new skills and a desire to mentor and coach other
- team members
- Well organised self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Feral Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Applications with a covering letter outlining why you believe yourself to be the ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Close of application date is July 5, 2019.