Thornbury's 3 Ravens are one of Melbourne's oldest breweries and brew an impressively innovative range of beers.
If you want to put those beers into the hands of visitors to the brewery bar, they're after a new venue manager.
Job Description: Bar Manager
Do you love beer? Do you love people? Do you love providing exceptional hospitality? Then this job may be for you...
3 Ravens Brewery is on the hunt for a Bar Manager!
Established in 2003, 3 Ravens are one of the pioneers of Australian craft beer, and contributes to a world-class hospitality scene by providing unique and innovative beers that celebrate local. We strive to support local business and culture, to reduce our impact on the environment and to promote a positive drinking culture.
A small bar at the brewery with an eclectic style and rustic appeal. Our bar has 10 taps showcasing an ever-evolving range of beers including seasonal releases and other concoctions. The emphasis is on great beer, local spirits, wine and a great vibe. We open up the roller door 4 days a week, run regular events and offer the space for private functions.
The roles key responsibilities are:
- Being the face and personality of 3 Ravens Brewery Bar & Barrel Room
- Running a tight ship that strives to smash the department's financial objectives
- Delivering exceptional and memorable customer service
- Organising and managing functions, tours and masterclass bookings
- Curating and executing annual internal and external events
- Controlling food and beverage inventory and costs
- Designing and rolling out engaging marketing content
- Rostering, recruiting, training and mentoring staff
- Keeping the space and equipment clean and hygienic
- Entering data, generating reports and general admin
- Highly passionate about hospitality
- Have a strong understanding of craft beer and the industry
- A natural at building rapport with people
- Have experience managing functions and events
- Have sound knowledge of beer systems
- Confident working autonomously and as part of a team
- Competent with technology and social media platforms
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Have strong back of house skills
- Ambitious, full of initiative and goal driven
- An advocate for efficiency, improving processes and always on time
- Minimum of three years management experience
- A valid RSA and Food Safety Supervisor certificate
- Ability to work weekends and nights
If you’re ready to delve into a role that encourages creativity and allows you to develop the space, then apply now!
To apply please email a cover letter and resume to Nathan at email@example.com.
Applications close July 31, 2019.